Paw Paw

Hey Open Class fans, we have another BIG show this evening!! It's the first time that the Oregon Crusaders, Spartans and Blue Devils B all meet up!!!

Should be a great night of drum corps and great competition!

I really, really, REALLY hope someone is there and can give updates tonight!

Lets go Open Class fans!!!!

I'm with you. There's been a lack of show threads in Open Class this year. None of the Open Class corps I saw in SoCal are going to championships this year (though if I had lots of $$$, I would have sent Impulse and Gold), and won't get to see any of the corps that are going. Reading other's observations are as close as I'll get, so more participation through DCP postings and tweet reposts would be appreciated!

Garry in Vegas

Hey Open Class fans, we have another BIG show this evening!! It's the first time that the Oregon Crusaders, Spartans and Blue Devils B all meet up!!!

Should be a great night of drum corps and great competition!

I really, really, REALLY hope someone is there and can give updates tonight!

Lets go Open Class fans!!!!

I cannot make it. But, my son and wife are there! just have to wait for the postings.

I cannot make it. But, my son and wife are there! just have to wait for the postings.

will they be updating live from the show?

Garry in Vegas

From what I know...

Blue Saints were not in Niles last night. They came in late due to a transmission problem on their bus.

----------

Stentors had an horrible show (Niles). They too had a problem with their bus in pensylvania.

Their bus broke down thursday at 15h. It took several hours to repair, only to breakdown again 2-3 miles later. By then it was already past 21h and they couln'd do much about it. Kids had the opportunity to sleep at a motel!

Friday morning they rent another bus to get to Michigan for the night and left the corps director and the bus driver in PA for the day.

The corps arrive in Niles at 17h. Haven't touch a field for 2 days, and had only 1 rehearsal day in the last 7 days. It show in their performance and everything should be better tonight.

Thanks for Ibe (Legends) and Rick (BDB) for helping out on that particular situation.

The bus have been repair and is now with the corps in MI.

Minus the performance last night and the money spent on that problem (4000$), everybody is fine, happy, well feed and ready to do better tonight in Paw Paw.

Glad to hear everyone in the corps is doing well and that other corps were there to help them get to Michigan! Hope all have great performances tonight!

will they be updating live from the show?

Garry in Vegas

No, One is performing and the other is helping with various chores traveling. I doubt that my wife even gets to see our son, but I don't know.

Spartans 83.??

Oregon Crusaders. 84.35

Blue Devils B 85.1

Very Very close!

congrats to all/

Official scores

Blue Devils B 85.100

Oregon Crusaders 84.350

Spartans 83.150

Genesis 78.750

Legends 75.600

Les Stentors 65.050

Blue Saints 49.400

Official scores

Blue Devils B 85.100

Oregon Crusaders 84.350

Spartans 83.150

Genesis 78.750

Legends 75.600

Les Stentors 65.050

Blue Saints 49.400

That's pretty close. It seems we have ourselves a little race to the top this season. Much as is the case in WC, the title is up for grabs between at least 3 corps if not 4. Should be interesting as these top 3 corps match up for the next few nights. Very cool!

Can't wait for a recap, either!

• Like 1