Was no one in Rochester?!?

One of the rules of thumb of posting and reading a review, is that not everyone is going to say that you are great.

Donny

Hey Donny, I hear that "Brigadier General" Tardy might be looking for you to help lead his troops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the rules of thumb of posting and reading a review, is that not everyone is going to say that you are great.

Donny

Reminds me of that Jack Nicholson courtroom scene, and the line to Tom Cruise: "You can't handle the truth!" :tongue:

As Jeff said, sad -- but true.

Ok so I will make a couple of comments. Mass performance of Georgia was interesting to say the least. I think Ghost Riders would have taken high brass in the mini corps division and Scout House won Alumni. Basically because GR was the only mini corps and Scout House was the only aluminum band there. Dave Martin's Hitmen Brass Band were outstanding and Prime Time Brass was exceptional.

Is that good enough for all?

Donny

You were generous by saying Georgia was interesting.... Quite humorous on the field with all the Baris asking each other if we knew the music (was it really THAT obvious??) It was nice playing for the hometown crowd, and I do fully agree great performances by all, and was good to see Boots after almost 30 years!

You were generous by saying Georgia was interesting.... Quite humorous on the field with all the Baris asking each other if we knew the music (was it really THAT obvious??) It was nice playing for the hometown crowd, and I do fully agree great performances by all, and was good to see Boots after almost 30 years!

I think "The Blousemen" were pretty good, and probably had "HIGH SUIT", also "The Stealthmen" were highly entertaining,, I think they had "HIGH VISUAL" although it was a bit difficult to see most of their show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!