Theater/re Revue/iew

LOL! Some people have been reading WAAY too much into what Jay said. No one is suggesting there is anything less than at least three hours of great music in Les Mis. If you've ever had a conversation with him, you know that he thinks of arranging from almost a clinical perspective....what 60 seconds goes here, what 30 seconds needs to bridge this to that, what 45 seconds wil deliver such and such impact, etc. If you know that about him, and remember the context of his brief comments, that was simply him thinking surgically about what motives he wanted in the show. And, if you recall, the short interview started to run into BAC's performance, so he had no time to complete his thought.

Nothing more to see here..... :tongue:

• Like 2

In all fairness, Boston was one of those shows that was just sort of OK in the theater, but I really think may well have wowed me live.

Having seen it now both in the theater and live I agree with this. That said, the ending was underwhelming to me regardless of setting and that has nothing to do with performance, everything to do with writing. But the rest of the show? fantastic.

Thanks for the great review!

Thanks for one of the most fun-to-read reviews! Just made me smile, and out-right laugh, at some parts...... "Popsicle Stick & Plant Matter hats!".... "...too much bleeping-blooping for my taste". :bigsmile: