Theatre Review ( Quarters)..short

We've had lots of detailed reviews this summer, and they can be seen below. This review is a quick review of audience response to Corps show performances. This is of course a subjective thing. But here's what I detected anyway in the theatre in Lowell Ma.

Best audience response of the night.... seemed to be Carolina Crown.

if I had to gauge the others audience response, they would be as follows :

2) Madison Scouts

3) Boston Crusaders

4) Phantom Regiment

5) Cadets

6) Cavaliers

7) Blue Knights

8) Bluecoats

9) Blue Devils

10)Troopers

11)SC Vanguard

12)Spirit of Atlanta

13) Academy

14) Blue Stars

15) Glassmen

Some of this no doubt is reflective of fans who come with allegiances to one or more Corps. But I don't do a survey on them. I just gauge the response, and thats how I saw it at this theatre anyway. I'm sure it might be different at other theatres, or even from those at this theatre, for all I know. But thats what it seemed like to me, and after talking with different people at the break and afterwards.

There was lots of cheering detected from the audience when Cadets were announced in 1st place over the Blue Devils. So it appears this theatre's audience was happy to see that anyway. Finally,this theatre had very good sized crowd at this theatre... more than last year, and a lot more than this theatre's audience numbers for the broadcast of the show in Texas back in June.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

We've had lots of detailed reviews this summer, and they can be seen below. This review is a quick review of audience response to Corps show performances. This is of course a subjective thing. But here's what I detected anyway in the theatre in Lowell Ma.

Best audience response of the night.... seemed to be Carolina Crown.

if I had to gauge the others audience response, they would be as follows :

2) Madison Scouts

3) Boston Crusaders

4) Phantom Regiment

5) Cadets

6) Cavaliers

7) Blue Knights

8) Bluecoats

9) Blue Devils

10)Troopers

11)SC Vanguard

12)Spirit of Atlanta

13) Academy

14) Blue Stars

15) Glassmen

Some of this no doubt is reflective of fans who come with allegiances to one or more Corps. But I don't do a survey on them. I just gauge the response, and thats how I saw it at this theatre anyway. I'm sure it might be different at other theatres, or even from those at this theatre, for all I know. But thats what it seemed like to me, and after talking with different people at the break and aftwards.

It was pretty subdued in my theater with maybe slightly above golf clap levels and that was only for a few of these corps listed below...

Madison, BK, BAC, Cadets and Spirit.

Dead silence for the rest...

It was pretty subdued in my theater with maybe slightly above golf clap levels and that was only for a few of these corps listed below...

Madison, BK, BAC, Cadets and Spirit.

Dead silence for the rest...

I usually split time between this Lowell. Ma. Cinema and the one in Bell Tower, Ft. Myers. Fla.

This crowd this time in Lowell was the largest ( approx. 300, 75% full ) and most noticeably appreciative I've seen and heard since DCI has been doing these movie theatre shows. Usually it's dead silence for just about all the Corps when I've gone, Liahona. I wish the theatre audiences would feel free to give it up more for these Corps though.

Edited by BRASSO