Mid-West Captures DCA

RayH

Congratulations to the State of Minn. for winning the Class A and Open Championships at DCA this year. And congrats to "Star United" for winning the mini-corps championship as well, making it a clean sweep of the mid-west domination of the DCA World Championships for 2011.

It certainly makes all that hard work, worth it, doesn't it?

Enjoy!!

MN SWEEP!

Midwest, Midwest, Midwest !!!!

• Like 1

So awesome.

Love this post! It reminds me of the 1999 DCA finals in Allentown when the Kilties, who were all sitting in the finish line end zone, chanted "Midwest, Midwest, Midwest" when MN Brass took the field

A hearty congratulations to all my friends in all 3 winning Midwest corps in Rochester!!!

2011 will always be a looked back on as a special year for us Midwesterners.

• Like 1

Times, indeed, have changed. :thumbup:

If someone came up to me 20 years ago and said, "Someday, two Minnesota corps will win the championships in two divisions of DCA in the same year"... I would have strongly suggested that they give up drinking and go get professional help. :tongue:

• Like 3

MN SWEEP!

Patrick's in St. Peter was probably rocking on Sunday and may still be as far as I know......

Times, indeed, have changed. :thumbup:

If someone came up to me 20 years ago and said, "Someday, two Minnesota corps will win the championships in two divisions of DCA in the same year"... I would have strongly suggested that they give up drinking and go get professional help. :tongue:

:ph34r:

I also thought as we chatted in the rain Sunday night how Mickey Petrone might feel about this, and figured that the rain was his idea.. :blink:

Ahhh, Mickey's Revenge for the armbands in 1990 :innocent:

Well, maybe.. :inlove:

Been waiting for awhile - and Fran will tell you..the rain didn't matter to me..but my new jacket was a bit overwhelmed. :biggrin:

Pat