New Drum Corps seeks talented individuals to complete out Educational

Since Windy City Legion is going to be involved with DCA and not DCI, shouldn't this thread be moved to the DCA All-Age Corps Discussions Forum?

Since I'm not a DCP moderator, I can't answer your question.

I posted here for two reasons: 1) advertise openings on our staff and to 2) generate publicity to our website, and it obviously worked since you were able to browse the website and discover we intend to participate in DCA :tongue:

• Like 2

I posted here for two reasons: 1) advertise openings on our staff and to 2) generate publicity to our website, and it obviously worked since you were able to browse the website and discover we intend to participate in DCA :tongue:

:devil:

Perhaps you should have...

1. Posted in the right forum

2. Observed DCP etiquette before posting

• Like 1

a) I have not been to your website so it obviously did not work; I had actually already heard through the grapevine that you were going the DCA route.

b) I have high respect for DCA, and I am sure your intentions are noble (that is why I have not given you a Red Negative); but your appeal does not come across very well since you apparently did not bother to catch the fact that this is the DCI World Class forum prior to posting a thread.

Edited by Stu
  • Like 1