Tremendous Blast is Going to Rock Oktoberfest Once Again.

Fritz

Unfortunately, I cannot be

TREMENDOUS

this year. But I do hope the rest of you have a

TREMENDOUS

time, and have a couple (or more)

TREMENDOUS

drinks for me.

...TREMENDOUS.

Edited by Spandy

No bus huh... That's too bad. I will get myself up to the line up instead of trying to meet up at the campground ahead of time. That will be one less body and chunck of equipment for you to worry about. I also have my yellow shirt right here so there will be no need to try and futz with that Friday night at the campground.

I am indeed TREMENDOUSLY EXCITED for this event!!!

Bump Up

While I am unable to be TREMENDOUS this year, I have in my TREMENDOUSness gone to the trouble of scribbling out a TREMENDOUS contra part in bass cleff for those not TREMENDOUS enough to read more than one cleff. If anyone has need of this please email me.

TREMENDOUSLY YOURS,

Pat

Tremendous Blast Was A Tremendous Success Again This Year.

With 6 contras, a Special Ed Bus and 2 miles of Stupid Tuba Tricks; Tremendous Blast wins another Oktoberfest Maple Leaf Parade World Championship in La Crosse Wisconsin. It was a challenge this year with some conflicting events fracturing the Tremendous membership, but at the last minute a small corpse of Tremendously Hard Corpse Blasters pulled together and drove on to victory. It is a Great day in Shcell’s Park Ladies and Gentlemen a great day indeed. Go forth and be Tremendous!

Signing off for now

Acting Tremendous Corpse Director

FRITZ!

Edited by Fritz

I want to thank you for letting me be a part of something so unique. It was indeed a TREMENDOUS event, not just for the Oktoberfest parade, but for me as well. That is something I have never done before and I'm sure few ever have. However, having said all that - I am sitting here in tremendous pain from this experience. Should circumstances ever be the same again, I will drive the bus.