The Academy

You know, if they make finals this year, it will NOT NECESSARILY be because of this, yet people will attribute a longer tour to their success!

I'm calling it right now. This will come up and it may or may NOT be the reason...

tongue.gif

You know, if they make finals this year, it will NOT NECESSARILY be because of this, yet people will attribute a longer tour to their success!

I'm calling it right now. This will come up and it may or may NOT be the reason...

tongue.gif

I believe if the corps makes Finals, it will be due to many long years of steady growth and careful preparation. While the corps has had years when it could have made Finals, had the rest of the corps also not been so well-deserving, the methodical way in which Academy built its organization will assure it won't be a flash in the pan, IMHO.

BUT! With the added expenses, will they still get bottled water delivered to them in the lot? Or was that already cut to increase revenues to ensure their long-term viability as an organization?