Chase Community Giving

BD9

So for all the people who complain about The Academy and that they need to do a full tour here's your shot to do something about it. There's roughly 20k members on this site. I know not all of them visit, but I'm sure a vast majority do. So rather than complaining about The Academy and that they aren't being fair to all the other corps why don't you go and vote for them to help them on their full tour this year. You don't even have to spend a single penny!! You have 10 votes, so vote for The Academy and then all of the other drum corps that are listed as well.

This, so much of this. If every person who wanted to see The Academy go on a full tour took a second to vote, they would have the 250,000$ in the bag. We can make this happen with such a small gesture!

• Like 3

This, so much of this. If every person who wanted to see The Academy go on a full tour took a second to vote, they would have the 250,000$ in the bag. We can make this happen with such a small gesture!

The best part about this is they would get to tour and perform in places they have not been able to in the past. I know how much I enjoyed the shows more back in Rockford when a corps who we never got to see before made their debut in Boylan stadium. It was a treat for the corps and especially a treat for the fans in Rockford.

• Like 1

9 votes for corps - 1 vote for Husky Rescue!

Please vote for Crossmen Productions Inc and 9 other of your favorites.

just an update on the voting...

The Academy has now dropped to 5th place. I still believe that the wonderful world of Drum corps fans can pull together and put our corps on the top of the heap. There is no reason we can't get the Academy back on top and pull at least Crossmen and Oregon Crusaders into the next level.

www.voteacademy.com

• Like 1

I agree. Spread the word to everybody! Friends, family, bands you teach at are really helpful as well. There's a lot of money at stake here that could really help a lot of people, whether it's funding an extended tour, buying new instruments or whatever...

Www.voteacademy.com

..I don't have the rest of the links, sorry. But I know Blue Knights, Crossmen, Oregon Crusaders, Pioneer, the Colts boosters, CorpsVets, and a few others are in it.

Spread the word and thanks, these means a lot to me and other members of every one of these organizations!