BOA site DOWN..any results to post?

ordsw24

hey this forum is usually pretty dead but BOA's site is el kaput and I'm looking for a list of finalists and thought maybe through the crickets here someone could post? also, any thoughts on guards if anyone happens to be in indy watching this week-end.

thanks!!!

From Twitter:

legodrewo RT @BANDSOFAMERICA: Finalist bands in random order: Avon, Claudia Taylor Johnson, Owasso, Union, Wando, William Mason and Lafayette #grandnationals

BANDSOFAMERICA BANDS OF AMERICA Finalist Bands in random order: The Woodlands, Broken Arrow, Marian Catholic, Lawrence Central, Carmel #grandnationals

BANDSOFAMERICA BANDS OF AMERICA Class placement 4A: 3rd is The Woodlands, 2nd is Avon and 1st is Broken Arrow #grandnationals

BANDSOFAMERICA BANDS OF AMERICA Class placements for 3A: 3rd is Norwin, 2nd is Blue Springs, and 1st is Lafayette #grandnationals

BANDSOFAMERICA BANDS OF AMERICA Class placements for 2A: 3rd goes to Bourbon County, 2nd goes to Father Ryan and 1st place is Marian Catholic #grandnationals

BANDSOFAMERICA BANDS OF AMERICA Class A, 3rd place: Monrovia. Class A, 2nd place: Adair County. Class A 1st place: Beechwood #grandnationals

Edited by ATXguard

Grand National Finals Schedule

7:45pm – Exhibition: Beechwood, KY

8:00pm – Marian Catholic, IL

8:15pm – Owasso, OK

8:30pm – Broken Arrow, OK

8:45pm – The Woodlands, TX

9:00pm – Avon, IN

9:15pm – Wando, SC

9:30pm – Lawrence Central, IN

9:45pm – William Mason, OH

10:00pm – Union, OK

10:15pm – Carmel, IN

10:30pm – Claudia Taylor Johnson, TX

10:45pm – Lafayette, LA

BOA Final Results:

12) Wando High School 86.2

11) Layfette High School 86.4

10) William Masson High School 88.5

9) Lawerence Central High School 89.1

8) Claudia Tayloer Johnson High School 89.55

7) Owasso High School 90.7

6) Union High School 90.8

5) Marian High School 91.95

4) The Woodlands High School 93.25

3) Carmel High School 94.9

2) Avon High School 95.75

1) Broken Arrow 95.95

Music: Carmel/Avon (tie)

Visual: Avon

GE: Broken Arrow

Thanks again guys.

Were either of you there or did you watch online? Any thoughts on whose guard was best? I think MC had new guard staff this year. IMO they have fielded some very strong guards over the past 10 years. Were they as good as past years?

Thanks for any input. Wasn't able to make it this year but in some ways BOA is my favorite pageantry event.

Nope, just got placements and scores from Twitter and friends on Facebook.

My impression was that Carmel and Avon clearly had the best guards of the bunch.....Another favorite was Lake Central. If the outdoor guard is any indication Carmel should win WGI again this year.

the website is up from a link on FB! Yeehaw...clickety clickety click :-) New to musicforall.org? um..yes Sign up!...if i signed up i'd get

• Discussion forums
  • Full judges' recaps from BOA Championships
  • MFA eNewsletter
  • Special member offers
  • Order online at the musicforall.org store

...i didn't 'cause i'm too new and shy

edit: sorry...didn't mean to cause confusion. I looked at MFA FB and they said 'View full recaps here:' so I clicked, got to home site and no recaps? Spent time looking at the site map, finally found recaps but have to register to see them? Why do web sites tell me one thing and send me on a goose chase? btw I'm planning to go to WAMSB 2012 ;-)

Edited by lindap