Hawthorne Caballeros Camp Weekend: 01.28.12 & 01.29.12 - Blairstow

Members Needed:

Percussion: We are still looking for 1 snare drummer, and 1 Mallet player for the 2012 season if you are interested please get in touch with Marc Garside at mgarside83@gmail.com

Brass: there are openings in every section...Interested? Please get in touch with Russ Batsch at batschr@madisonpublicschools.org.

Guard: if you are interested in marching this summer please get in touch with Bobbey Biddle at bobbey.biddle@yahoo.com

If you have questions about the Cabs and need any information please feel free to get in touch with us at m.ryan@cabs.org

and it's better than those bar pies we eat later...LOL

That's for ###### sure, but nothing else open close to the hotel, unless we just ate at the restaurant...which by the way, I have, and the food is not that bad!

• Like 1

January 29th The Guard joins us for the day...Interested in performing in the Caballeros guard? Get in touch with Bobbey Biddle at bobbey.biddle@yahoo.com

Loooking forward to coming to camp on Sunday the 29th to hear the progress since open house. Wish I could come on Saturday unfortunately I will be in trouble to go on my wife's birthday.

• Like 1

Oh Bobby.. Excuses excuses...LOL See you Sunday...Kitchen Duty with Blaise..

and in Other good news.. The Grand Prix Contest is returning to Clifton...Need to see everyone there for sure...

• Like 1

We have a few spots remaining in our brass section. Get in touch with our brass caption heads at batschr@madisonpublicschools.com or ajfband@gmail.com.

Less tan a week till our next rehearsal... Hope you are able to be there

We have a few spots remaining in our brass section. Get in touch with our brass caption heads at batschr@madisonpublicschools.com or ajfband@gmail.com.

ajf.band@yahoo.com or gmail.com

Come on by we would love to have you.... Great things are happening this year, of course you won't believe us until you come see for yourself. Even if you're a spy from another corps, come on by and check us out. haha. :)

sorry Adam...See trying to get you some billing and i mess it up...LOL that's Adam Freeman associate brass caption head at ajf.band@yahoo.com