Cadets2 To Host Open House For Lehigh Valley Students

Cadets2 will be hosting an informational and interactive Open House for talented young musicians in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding region on Saturday, January 21 at South Mountain Middle School in Allentown, Pa. from 10AM- 4PM to introduce the program to interested performers and their parents. Read the rest of the article here.

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/2012/01/cadets2-to-host-open-house-for-lehigh-valley-students/

• Like 1

DCP, let your friends, students, and family know that The Cadets2 is offering a free open house this Saturday from 10 - 4pm. Those attending the open house can participate and even audition for the corps!

Spots in most sections still available!

All interested brass, battery, and front ensemble musicians should take advantage of this opportunity.

• Like 1

DCP, let your friends, students, and family know that The Cadets2 is offering a free open house this Saturday from 10 - 4pm. Those attending the open house can participate and even audition for the corps!

Spots in most sections still available!

All interested brass, battery, and front ensemble musicians should take advantage of this opportunity.

A "free" open house. Who ever heard of such a thing. And you can actually participate AND audition! What's next...free coffee and doughnuts?

Edited by VOReason
  • Like 1

A "free" open house. Who ever heard of such a thing. And you can actually participate AND audition! What's next...free coffee and doughnuts?

Well that would bring in the Baris they said they needed. :devil::tongue:

• Like 4

Well that would bring in the Baris they said they needed. :devil::tongue:

Well someone needed their coffee as I just noticed a red -1 for my joke.....

But to explain.......

1) C2 have announced they want more lower brass

2) Have said in past posts I think C2 is goodd for All-Age corps

3) oh yeah.. I play Bari so making fun of myself too :doh:

• Like 1

Hey... or if you're Canadian, Eh....

*** BUMP ****

• Like 1