DCI and Beyond

I learned to be humble and not brag about myself.

I once heard a story about a man who was offered a medal for being "The Most Humble Man In His Town". The very second they gave it to him, they had to take it back. Why? Because he wore the medal.

***think real hard about that for a minute***

Want some help with this? Here is a hint. He who claimes that he is "humble" and "doesn't brag" IS "bragging". :whistle:

Edited by stevedb1975
  • Like 5

I once heard a story about a man who was offered a medal for being "The Most Humble Man In His Town". The very second they gave it to him, they had to take it back. Why? Because he wore the medal.

***think real hard about that for a minute***

Want some help with this? Here is a hint. He who claimes that he is "humble" and "doesn't brag" IS "bragging". :whistle:

To the two people who gave this a minus...sorry if the truth hurts.

If you can dish it out.....???

Edited by stevedb1975
  • Like 5

(I wonder if I'm the only one in this thread who knows who Aaron Guidry is...)

You are not. I also know who he is which is why I jumped all over the two knuckleheads who attacked him (both of which probably DON'T have a CLUE who he is or how signifigant his accomplishments are in the activity). It pisses me off. The guy comes in here and starts a very good thread encouraging people to share how drum corps has lead to other accomplishments in their lives. Does so by posting his own personal example and these two derps (who probably won't accomplish in their entire LIVES what Aaron has in just any given year) come in here and accuse him of "self promotion" and "bragging". Pure stupidity!

Edited by stevedb1975
  • Like 6

nvm

Edited by Stradivarius