WOW blast from the past find last night...

So last night I was going through some of my Dad's stuff to donate and came across his old record player..... guess what was the last record he had playing however long ago it was that he last used his record player.

DCI World Championship from Philadelphia, PA... the 4 corps on the record that he was playing were Madison Scouts, Crusaders, Kilts, and Troopers....

Just figured I would share this find and also if this needs to be moved please move it.

"Dad's Stuff":

After our father passed we recoverd the very olde Fleetwoods from 1959: Norman Prince (Both Sides) and the "58-59 National Champions", Reilly Raiders and Hawthorne Caballeros.

The Princemen disc had a shot of the corps on an inspection line (With the late Eddie Rooney doing the honors), and the Reilly-Cab's record had a Shamrock and Sombrero painted on it's frontspiece.

Elphaba

It must be 75, Troopers didn't make finals in 76. Also, I'm guessing it was the Etobicoke Crusaders, not Boston. Boston was not making finals in the 70's.

You're right... it has to be '75. Kilties also didn't make Finals in 1976.

And in '75, the Royal Crusaders from PA were in Finals.

Oakland Crusaders made their first Finals appearance in 1976.

You're right... it has to be '75. Kilties also didn't make Finals in 1976.

And in '75, the Royal Crusaders from PA were in Finals.

Oakland Crusaders made their first Finals appearance in 1976.

The Oakland Crusaders did make finals and took 6th in 75 and Finleyville Crusaders took 9th. So I'm not sure what form of Crusader was on the album.

The album in question is 1975 Vol 1.

Back then they took the finalists and split them into two groups: 1 - 6 and 7-12. Volume One consisted of the top and bottom of each grouping: 1st & 6th on the A side and 7th & 12th on the B side.

Volume Two was 2,5,8,11

Volume Three was 3,4,9,10

In 1975, Madison Scouts - 1st, Oakland Crusaders - 6th, Kilties - 7th and Troopers - 12th.

• Like 1