Best brass line of the 90's

129 members have voted

1. 1. Which brass line was the Best of the 90's?

• 1990 - Star of Indiana - Belshazzar?s Feast
    • 1991 - Star of Indiana - Roman Images
    • 1991 - Blue Devils - Conversations in Jazz
    • 1992 - Star of Indiana - American Variations
    • 1993 - Star of Indiana - Medea & Music for Strings, Percussion and Celeste
    • 1994 - Blue Devils - My Spanish Heart
    • 1995 - Cadets - An American Quintet
    • 1995 - Blue Devils - Carpe Noctem
    • 1995 - Madison Scouts - A Drum Corps Fan?s Dream
    • 1996 - Phantom Regiment - A Defiant Heart
    • 1997 - Blue Devils - As Time Goes By
    • 1998 - Blue Devils - One Hand, One Heart
    • 1999 - Blue Devils - Rhythms... at the edge of time
    • 1993 - Blue Devils - A Don Ellis Portrait

Been busy the last few days and just saw all this so I went ahead and added BD 1993 to the list. I ment no disrespect to BD by leaving them off the list. I made this from memory and I guess over time and with age you forget some things :blink: . Sorry about the confusion. I was just trying to make a fun poll while we wait for the upcoming season>

• Like 4

Been busy the last few days and just saw all this so I went ahead and added BD 1993 to the list. I ment no disrespect to BD by leaving them off the list. I made this from memory and I guess over time and with age you forget some things :blink: . Sorry about the confusion. I was just trying to make a fun poll while we wait for the upcoming season>

Thanks for this. It takes some integrity to admit mistakes. And 93 BD is the shizz. The trade off bari/sop duet with the staccato comps from the hornline is one of the best moments ever. 92 Star still the best though.tongue.gif

• Like 2

Holy crap people relax. People need to take a chill pill on here lately...

off season.. woot

• Like 1

I wish I was allowed to hit the green "+" button more than once on this very humbling post. I would hit it about 20 times in a row (at least). I feel like a jerk now for pushing so many times to get you back to change the poll. Like Cadets98 said, it takes some integrity to admit mistakes and I guess when I consider how rare of a site it is to see that on DCP, I guess just assumed you were ignoring the info provided while insisting to be right. I apologize for that very incorrect assumption. Thanks for the addition to the poll, Wagner. And yes, this is a very fun poll. So many great hornlines listed here. Every one of them very deserving of at least a vote from someone. Have a great day, Wagner.

Edited by bmjfelts1988
  • Like 1