University Drum Corps International

My vision is to have a Drum Corps for every city school district and university.

I nominate you to become the Corps Director for the Phoenix University Drum Corps, CaballerosJr

• Like 2

nm

Edited by BRASSO

Many universities are migrating from brick and mortar to online models for education ... so perhaps Caba-whoever can direct the first online drum corps?

Exactly. He sounds like he's got the internet thingy downpat, and he knows how to work a computer keyboard( if not a musical keyboard). He seems to have a " vision " on how to fix all the Drum Corps problems via his keyboard. And so making him the Corps Director of the Phoenix University Drum and Bugle Corps looks like a good " vision " for his stated beliefs above. He could run the Phoenix Univ.Drum Corps via correspondence. No Camps. He could do it all via DCP.

Edited by BRASSO

lets see whats similar in all these posts...

1. university drum corps blah blah blah

2. money really does actually grow on trees blah blah blah

3. 1977 Phantom Regiment...

(looks at number 3...)

ok, I get it now, your just butt hurt on something THAT HAPPENED OVER FREAKING THIRTY YEARS AGO. also your statistics are so inflated, its not even funny. will a moderator do the world a favor and just ban this dinosaur? if the "95 percent" of people who believe this activity is dead are like the OP, I'd rather have the 5 percent then people like this old piece of crap.