Skyliners Alumni 2012 BHoF “Garfield Regional”

cvayda

Where are the scores? I am guessing that Cossetti scores about 5'2".

Anthony should have the scores posted on BHOF website soon. Great day and a packed house! Now we start planning for next years show.

Jimmy scored well; very well actually, considering he's sick as a dog but made the trip anyway. Probably infected aver 200 people this afternoon. A good day's work!

Seriously, he did a great job and scored well above 5'2".

Ray

• Like 2

Anthony should have the scores posted on BHOF website soon. Great day and a packed house! Now we start planning for next years show.

Jimmy scored well; very well actually, considering he's sick as a dog but made the trip anyway. Probably infected aver 200 people this afternoon. A good day's work!

Seriously, he did a great job and scored well above 5'2".

Ray

Agreed!!!! Mr Cossetti did a GREAT job today!! thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

He was also sick last year and performed very well then too ... (maybe that's his secret.... perform at the BHOF I&E's when he's not feeling fell!) I'll let ya know if I start feeling sick Ray. LOL (Thank you again for the help with the parking spot!!)

To ALL participants, Anthony, the BHOF, Ray, Rich and the entire Skyliners Alumni Organisation, THANK YOU!! Another GREAT BHOF show!!

• Like 2

Yes it was a Great Day for All.

"Brassmen" - "Holy Name Cadets" - "Selden Cadets" - "South Jersey Vagabonds" and "NY Skyliners" Huge Corps, were all Great.

All the "Individuals" and "Ensembles" (from NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA) were all at their Best.

Then there was the big reunion like athmosmere by all the people that attended.

:worthy: A Well Run show by the "NY Skyliners" for sure.

Edited by 2B or not 2B
  • Like 1

Agreed!!!! Mr Cossetti did a GREAT job today!! thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

He was also sick last year and performed very well then too ... (maybe that's his secret.... perform at the BHOF I&E's when he's not feeling fell!) I'll let ya know if I start feeling sick Ray. LOL (Thank you again for the help with the parking spot!!)

To ALL participants, Anthony, the BHOF, Ray, Rich and the entire Skyliners Alumni Organisation, THANK YOU!! Another GREAT BHOF show!!

Hey Tony ... thanks for making your wife an honorary NY SIDELINER for a day by turning her into my personal "beer valet" during the show ... sure allowed me to keep things on track!!!!

Andy "will MC for :beer: " Lisko

Yes it was a Great Day for All.

"Brassmen" - "Holy Name Cadets" - "Selden Cadets" - "South Jersey Vagabonds" and "NY Skyliners" Huge Corps, were all Great.

All the "Individuals" and "Ensembles" (from NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA) were all at their Best.

Then there was the big reunion like athmosmere by all the people that attended.

:worthy: A Well Run show by the "NY Skyliners" for sure.

You should have introduced yourself at the podium ... it would have been great to meet you in person ... glad you enjoyed the day ... our largest crowd ever ... all the seats were FULL throughout the entire show and the bar and lobby were packed to the rafters ... food, drink, friends, performances, constant chatter, chiding and jokes galore kept the day moving right along ... glad you enjoyed yourself ...

Andy "your cordial MC" Lisko

Edited by ajlisko