Atlanta Regional

Loved Braddock, very strong, it kind of reminds me of an "Onyx" approach to the show, but i like how they do it! There are a lot of random moments but what separates them from what Onyx does it they have a lot of ensemble moments! Love this show!

First flight was amazing, their flag work is just beautiful. I am a big fan of this show and how strong the kids spinning are!

Not a big fan of Orlando visual, they are doing some cool stuff, but WAY too cluttered, there show would be a lot better in my opinion if they got rid of the props. there is absolutely no need for those props. I think they are relying a lot on the props and the tricks, and I would prefer a much more polished look. But they are very entertaining!

Loved Paramounts set design, by far the best in the last few years. I really enjoyed the show, very mature and I think they should have switched places with Orlando visual. they have a lot of room for improvement. I really hope this show makes finals.

thats it so far!

• Like 2

and what was with Scholastic Open? Am I the only one who thinks the scores weren't fair?

I think there were several scores that weren't fair...but I will keep my opinions to myself haha. If I'm correct there was a whole new panel of judges for finals. It's important to remember that they could have seen a show differently than the judges of prelims.

I think there were several scores that weren't fair...but I will keep my opinions to myself haha. If I'm correct there was a whole new panel of judges for finals. It's important to remember that they could have seen a show differently than the judges of prelims.

No need to be passive about it :smile: I don't think I would have used the word "fair". Quite frankly I don't understand First Flight's 4 point jump from prelims to finals to be only 2 pts behind Braddock in finals. I did watch fan network of that regional.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

Wasn't there in person, but video quality on Fan Network was really shaky last night. Hoping that a large number of people were trying to watch it at same time and will be calmer now.

Was able to view Atlanta regional video without issue today! :-)

Edited by ATXguard

• 2 weeks later...

I think sch open was right on pope was great. agree about first flight point jump, they were close to orlando visual on saturday and i thought orlando beat them at finals so braddock was clearly so far above them both. didn't agree with braddock not getting more score. also don't agree about orlando props they are cool, yes very cluttered at times but probably a show best seen in a bigger gym. don't really like girls uniform and first flight had the best uniforms and flags.

Edited by GAcorpsfan