Hawthorne Caballeros on New 12 NJ

Hello everyone.

For those of you in NJ. Tonight on News 12 New Jersey, During their 7pm show they will be doing a spot on Hawthorne NJ and the Caballeros will be included.

News 12 ran a topic on Facebook called whats makes your townstand out.

A few members responded with information that lead New12 to do this Feature.

So Tune in during the 7pm hour and barring any breaking news we will be featured. (Tebow time should be done by then I hope.)

P.S. we still have Some spots open . If you are interested Become a Caballero Here

Edited by CABADM

cool wish I didn't have DirectTV. News 12 doesn't carry it

Hawthorne, NJ and the Caballeros...

Mike,

Living in Texas, I will not see this unless someone is able to capture it on YouTube. Maybe the TV station would do it.

Ralph Silverbrand was a family acquaintance, and his nephew Ralph was an elementary school classmate.

Don Angelica was the sop soloist. Yup, I'm a fogey, but I just watched the 2003 performance and thought it was really hot.

Kevin Doherty

• Like 1

Mike,

Living in Texas, I will not see this unless someone is able to capture it on YouTube. Maybe the TV station would do it.

Ralph Silverbrand was a family acquaintance, and his nephew Ralph was an elementary school classmate.

Don Angelica was the sop soloist. Yup, I'm a fogey, but I just watched the 2003 performance and thought it was really hot.

Kevin Doherty

For those on Facebook, here is a link to the video..

Caballeros on News12 NJ

Edited by JKatzmellophone
  • Like 1

Josh,

Got it. Thank you very much. The stream was very broken and I have been having some connectiviy problem with AT&T, not your fault. I don't know how the Corps feels about this, but the Anchor called the Corps the Cabs and that is what I've called the Corps for 60 years. I would say she was well educated about the Corps. Don't know if she is a fan or not. But having done some PR work over the years I would say a great job was done by all. I know almost everyone is a volunteer, if not everyone. Keep up the good work.

Kevin Doherty

Born and raised in Kearny, Pompton Plains

St Benedict's 64

• Like 1