Madison Scouts rehearsing in WISCONSIN!

I don't get this. I didn't even know this was something people actually complained about or that this revalation actually deserves the level of pownage that it's claimed to have. yay?

deserves the level of pownage that it's claimed to have.

level of pownage

pownage

wut.jpg

Although, I will agree, this thread definitely does not qualify as "epic win", or even "win" for that matter, it just 'is'.

Edited by Vanguard07
  • Like 2

WOW! This thread never even made it off the ground. That's AWESOME! LOL

:lol:

shhhhhh! Didnt get the memo, did ya. Love to help but... staying on the down low for 2012. Going to let the Corps do all the talking. Should be fun... Cant wait!

• Like 2

Uhh...don't we think we are all (including but not limiting to the OP) taking what was intended to be just an informative post a little too seriously? It was simple information and not intended to become a big long discussion IMO. Not a big deal, really. Glad to see the Scouts spend some time in their home state. Now lets move on, shall we?

• Like 3

I don't get this. I didn't even know this was something people actually complained about or that this revalation actually deserves the level of pownage that it's claimed to have. yay?

yeah, it's not..

Eh? Perhaps "complain" is the wrong word but I've seen plenty of posts with snide little jabs such as "Scouts Of Indiana", "Florida Crusaders" and the "Blue Stars Of Indiana" to at least detect some dissatisfaction over where corps rehearse. :satisfied:

• Like 2

Ok, before I even start in on the content of this thread, I want to first say that I have NO PROBLEM with corps rehearsing out of the area of their hometown.

Me neither. As far as " rehearsal " time, EVERY DCI Corps practices away from "home" more than they do at" home".

This is 2012. Not the 1960's.

The "New York" Giants practice and play their home games in the state of " New Jersey ". I don't think anybody cares ( not should they )that the NY Giants are not currently called the "New Jersey Giants". They are still " The NY Giants ". The " home" thing silliness is mostly by a handful of people that havn't moved away from their own personal" home" zip code yet.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

Me neither. As far as " rehearsal " time, EVERY DCI Corps practices away from "home" more than they do at" home".

This is 2012. Not the 1960's.

The "New York" Giants practice and play their home games in the state of " New Jersey ". I don't think anybody cares ( not should they )that the NY Giants are not currently called the "New Jersey Giants". They are still " The NY Giants ". The " home" thing silliness is mostly by a handful of people that havn't moved away from their own personal" home" zip code yet.

I agree.