Show Information

Show times are available at each shows indivdual website. Judges are not published aware. Regiment has them available for the shows they are at as that info is given to the corps.

Where is the information about show times and judges published? It must be somewhere, and published well in advance, because the Phantom Regiment calendar has had the information for all of their shows up until July 9th for quite a while now. So where is it, why do we have to scratch around for it the day of a show?

That info is given to the corps at the beginning of the season. I do not believe it is openly published by DCI.

May I have permission to add a question to this topic? Yes, why thanks. Where can one find a mass listing of housing sites, especially for those corps who have nothing on their corps sites.

Where is the information about show times and judges published? It must be somewhere, and published well in advance, because the Phantom Regiment calendar has had the information for all of their shows up until July 9th for quite a while now. So where is it, why do we have to scratch around for it the day of a show?

It is published on Downtown DCI - But only for corps and Tour Event Partners (TEPS). My wife is a TEP.

So why don't DCI publish that information publicly? I can understand that it might change, but why not publish the information for specific shows on the day or day before so that we aren't dependent on someone with access to Downtown DCI?