Bowling Green Lanes

I just spoke to one of the G-People working the show tonight. They apparently picked up 10 of Teal Sound's members. Good to see corps like Glassmen helping to salvage these kids' season.

picture of the 10 at Gwest here

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/152327-other-corps-please-fill-spots-with-teal-sound-members/page__view__findpost__p__3168437

• Like 1

Next on the field is Legends from Kalamazoo, Michigan. Their 2012 program is entitled "The Edmund Fitzgerald" and consists of:

Four Sea Interludes by Britten, Benjamin

The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald by Lightfoot, Gordon

Coming Home From The Sea (from The Perfect Storm) by Horner, James

Bishop's Countdown (from Aliens) by Horner, James

I just spoke to one of the G-People working the show tonight. They apparently picked up 10 of Teal Sound's members. Good to see corps like Glassmen helping to salvage these kids' season.

Heard Crossmen and Colts have also picked up a few.

• Like 1

Get ready, the whole show is mind blowing :)

Crown's show is a large reason why I'm sitting up in the press box and not with Brad at field level, much as I love me some Brad Bell.

• Like 3

Heard Crossmen and Colts have also picked up a few.

Hey, Heather. I ran into Steve Cooley on Sunday. He says he's playing with Hit Men this year. I am extremely jealous of you. :D

The horns start crouched down on the field except for a trumpet soloist.

I just noticed the speakers on either side of the pit playing seagull and wave sounds. I don't remember those in use during the Kalamazoo show, but I was watching on the Fan Network.

Get ready, the whole show is mind blowing :)

Looking forward to hearing about faces ripping off and such. Pity I won't be able to see that.

Good luck to Crown and all the corps.

Hey, Heather. I ran into Steve Cooley on Sunday. He says he's playing with Hit Men this year. I am extremely jealous of you. :D

He's been with us a couple of years! Yes, you know when Cooley is in the house!! One of the nicest guys in the activity!