Dear Corps Souvie trailers

I don't understand why there is reluctance on the part of the corps to put the current years' merch online for purchase ...

there are lots of folks who simply can not make it to a live show ...

Exactly, Murph. I usually can get to only one show a year and sometimes I can't go to that one. Last month I checked corps websites and few had 2012 merchandise online. Cadets did so I ordered a shirt from them. Seems to me that a lot of corps are missing out on making some loot by not having merchandise for sale online. I know they are on the road but just one person can pack and ship. Maybe I'm wrong but if I was a corps director, I sure would have the merchandise online as well as in the trailers. $$$$$$$

Exactly, Murph. I usually can get to only one show a year and sometimes I can't go to that one. Last month I checked corps websites and few had 2012 merchandise online. Cadets did so I ordered a shirt from them. Seems to me that a lot of corps are missing out on making some loot by not having merchandise for sale online. I know they are on the road but just one person can pack and ship. Maybe I'm wrong but if I was a corps director, I sure would have the merchandise online as well as in the trailers. $$$$$$$

There isn't time.

I can only imagine the looks I would get from people if I wore that shirt somewhere like a mall. I have the Cadets "Do you see what I see" shirt and have not worn it yet. People will see that in July and think I am some kind of nutcase. Only us corps nuts can relate.

• Like 2

I can only imagine the looks I would get from people if I wore that shirt somewhere like a mall. I have the Cadets "Do you see what I see" shirt and have not worn it yet. People will see that in July and think I am some kind of nutcase. Only us corps nuts can relate.

I already wore the Madison shirt and didnt care what people thought tongue.gif

There isn't time.

I can understand that but it's too bad that there isn't time. Asheville murph made a great point, though.

I already wore the Madison shirt and didnt care what people thought tongue.gif

That's the best way....not caring what people think, I mean.