How do Blue Devils members feel about their lack of response from the

I was wondering how the Blue Devils members feel about the lack of rousing ovations for their shows of recent years.

Do they care? Does it bother them? I would think it would be human nature to want appreciation for your hard work.

Just curious. So if recent members or people that know recent members can respond please.

• Like 1

I was wondering how the Blue Devils members feel about the lack of rousing ovations for their shows of recent years.

Do they care? Does it bother them? I would think it would be human nature to want appreciation for your hard work.

Just curious. So if recent members or people that know recent members can respond please.

When the Duke Blue Devils Basketball team doesn't get a lot of love around the country, " do they care " ?..... " does it bother them " ?

I think you have your answer to this Blue Devils question, imo.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

No. I don't believe it bothers them. I also think there are more BD lovers than there are haters in the drum corps land.

Although, judging from comments made by old friends, it's all about the bling.

• Like 2

This has to stop. These essentially BD-bashing threads. Consolidate your thoughts under the existing displays of dead horse beating.

• Like 5