How to buy specific seats? (Dci Atlanta)

I'm trying to find a way o specifically buy tickets to a section that I want to sit in. How do I find how to do this? The Dci site doesn't really explain. I want lower middle

Good Luck. I got my tickets ordered last week. Ticket Master is the only way you can order tickets unless you go to the Georgia Dome. I called DCI, The GaDome and Ticket master. I am very frustrated with this system, but what can you do. Most every pro team, major event, or facility uses Ticket Master. I wanted 3 seats and according to ticket master the closest I could get to the 50 yard line was between the 20 and 30...AT ANY LEVEL. I can't believe the place is that much sold out. I am sure there are good seats left if you go to the GaDome. But that is not an option for me since we live 4 hours from Atlanta. It really sucks because our son is flying in from California for the show and we wanted good seats. Oh well...............

If anyone has three seats near the 50 at any level, let me know!

Good Luck. I got my tickets ordered last week. Ticket Master is the only way you can order tickets unless you go to the Georgia Dome. I called DCI, The GaDome and Ticket master. I am very frustrated with this system, but what can you do. Most every pro team, major event, or facility uses Ticket Master. I wanted 3 seats and according to ticket master the closest I could get to the 50 yard line was between the 20 and 30...AT ANY LEVEL. I can't believe the place is that much sold out. I am sure there are good seats left if you go to the GaDome. But that is not an option for me since we live 4 hours from Atlanta. It really sucks because our son is flying in from California for the show and we wanted good seats. Oh well...............

If anyone has three seats near the 50 at any level, let me know!

Thanks for the reply. Are you serious...? This system is absolutely BS. You can't request a certain section on Ticketmaster to see if seats are available?

Edited by Corpsgasm

I'm trying to find a way to specifically buy tickets to a section that I want to sit in. How do I find how to do this? The Dci site doesn't really explain. I want lower middle

two years ago I waited till the last minute to buy the tickets. I went to the Dome that friday afternoon before the show and got excellent seats. Sometimes ticketmaster online won't show them.

Good Luck

two years ago I waited till the last minute to buy the tickets. I went to the Dome that friday afternoon before the show and got excellent seats. Sometimes ticketmaster online won't show them.

Good Luck

Well at least this is promising.

Can you go to Publix or something to buy tickets or do you need to go to the Dome?

You can request specific sections if you call or visit a ticket master outlet HOWEVER the $55 tickets (middle sections) are sold out (except for maybe some single seats). Found this out today when I bought my tickets.

Well at least this is promising.

Can you go to Publix or something to buy tickets or do you need to go to the Dome?

We landed at the airport on a friday and drove right to the Ticket office at the DOME that friday afternoon. That is what I would recommend. Or you could try calling ticketmaster tomorrow and talking to them what section you would like to sit in. Online you can't do that.

But I lucked out two years ago thou doing right to the tickets office at the Dome. =)

It takes nerves of steel to do this if you're coming from out-of-town, but I would wait until arriving at this point. There's little upside to ordering now via Ticketmaster online. People who do this often come here and post later that people buying seats at the venue later got better seats. Going to Ticketmaster.com and saying you want the Best seats available just does not work well. Ticketmaster is clueless.

It is very common for a sizable number of very good seats to become available within a day of the event as unused comped tickets, sponsor tickets, corps tickets, etc. are released back to the box office. Although it can be a little hard to do this when you need 3+ seats as opposed to 1 or 2, you can also often get good seats from fans or at face value who have no-shows in their party. Souvie wagons also commonly have some, but you may need to be inside or at an earlier show to get access to those.

I have also heard other people say that you do much better getting good seats in the areas of the stadium you want by calling Ticketmaster rather than using their website, but the phone reps won't yet have the comp seats.

Good luck. May the force be with you.

Edited by Peel Paint

I've gone to the customer service counter at Publix for the past several years in order to hand pick my tickets. I STILL don't seem to ever get them early enough for the primo seats though! Make sure they give you the chart to look at. They can search specific seats/sections to see if available. They've always been pretty cool about it even though they have no idea what "best available" for a drum corps nut is. They can't really understand why I would want to be higher up in the stands, hehe.

FYI: DCI site says tickets will increase by $5 if you buy day of the show.

Hope this helps!!!

I always called Ticketmaster and spoke to a rep in March or earlier even. Told them exactly where I wanted to sit and they got me the seat. Don't do it online ever unless you really don't care where you go...