Mission Drums Show Tonight!

For those of us who weren't there, what did Dave do?

After Empire's scores were announced, and before our score was announced, he came over to our DM, shook his hand, and gave him a hug. It might not seem to be a big deal to some of you, but for this person who witnessed that....well....

The Cabs have not won a show of any kind since 2008, and the corps in front of us have had the better of us since.

What Dave did showed TONS of respect and admiration for the Cabs organiztion! :worthy:

Witnessing that, at that very moment, will hold a special place in my memory for a long time! :thumbup:

• Like 5

After Empire's scores were announced, and before our score was announced, he came over to our DM, shook his hand, and gave him a hug. It might not seem to be a big deal to some of you, but for this person who witnessed that....well....

The Cabs have not won a show of any kind since 2008, and the corps in front of us have had the better of us since.

What Dave did showed TONS of respect and admiration for the Cabs organiztion! :worthy:

Witnessing that, at that very moment, will hold a special place in my memory for a long time! :thumbup:

Of course, I saw that myself, too - Heard it, too, but since it was a private conversation, I'll just say that his comments to Glen, Chris, & Laura were as classy and sportsmanlike as was the gesture itself of rushing over to make sure to be the first to congratulate them :thumbup:

• Like 2

He had a great teacher. Like father like son. No one would expect less from Dave Bruni.

• Like 3

What Dave did showed TONS of respect and admiration for the Cabs organiztion!

Agreed Frank. David is and always has been a class act. He get's it! Although we all compete, it is secondary to the passion we all enjoy. We're all a band of brothers and sisters!

Congrat's to you and the Cabs. Well deserved! Keep it up! Can't wait to see the Cabs in Reading!

Dave Faust

Bucs

• Like 1

Frank, that's huge. Something like that is a HUGE morale booster for your corps. Keep on runnin', don't look back, and keep runnin' some more. It's all upside for the Cabs if you can do that. :satisfied:

Edited by BigW

Ever Since Glenn and I have Taken The DM Role .. David has been nothing but Class with us. Showing Glenn what to do during a retreat and then having Glenn make the call. He makes sure we all have fun while we are going out on Retreat. Next time you are at a Show watch the DM before Retreat we are all smiling and Laughing. ( dont try to read lips though)

Thanks David and Empire..

• Like 1