Jersey Surf 2012!

Ok, I know that there was a thread way earlier in the year, but it's probably buried down on page 29302. Fair warning, I march with Bridgemen Alumni, so I am pretty biased. However, after seeing the reaction that they got from the fans in San Antonio (and here on DCP) I figured that they need their own thread.

What do you all think?? I think that, yeah, they are still pretty dirty, but #### if they are not having a blast, and bringing the crowd with them! With all the talk about how DCI is in trouble (blah blah blah) they are such a breath of fresh air.

So, since I don't know of any others on this here forum, I am gladly admitting that I am totally a Jersey Surf HONK this year! Way to go, all of you, from the Director on down. Great job guys, keep lighting it up! Share the LOVE!

Surf's UP!

• Like 2

LOVED their show!! Heck yeah it was dirty and full of electronics but they had me from the beginning! The pre-show was hilarious. Pure Imagination, although a little over-blown, was beautiful. Seeing the "Bridgemen Shuffle" again... priceless! All that's missing is the faint at the end of the show. An end of the year addition, maybe?

Also loved the nod to VK during retreat. All that was missing from that was an ice chest, a couple drinks, a palm tree, and a visit from the BD drum majors...