Eriegation Station

I was thinking purely in terms of seating capacity.

Also, do you or anybody happen to recall whether Girard hosted the D2/3 show in Erie back in 2002? I marched at that show back with Capital Regiment but can't recall whether it was here or not.

The last show we hosted in Girard was 1999,............the show was delayed by tornado warnings, we put everyone including the crowd into the two schools on the campus,....................the show eventually went on but did not finish until about midnight,.............locals were furious and the comunity would not even support having a corps house there,............until last year when we held a 9 corps open class seeding show on Saturday, and a 17 WC corps seeding show on Sunday as the great 8 had their own show that day,..........prelims started two days later,............we had a bunch of corps housed their over about 6 days and the community came out in droves,.......brought drinks,.......cupcakes, etc,.............they wanted the show tonight, we didn't have to ask them,.........

BDB gained on OC tonight (from Spring Valley). It's getting tighter up at the top! 1 Blue Devils B logo_fjm_3.png 87.050

Great show tonight, perfect weather, about 800 in the stands, sun was to the side, so no crowd or performers staring into the perfect sunset,......

I was busy in the box office so I did not even hear Blue Saints,....Raiders and Regiment really put out some nice sounds,........very impressive efforts by the hornlines,.........both of the batteries and pits are confident. Both of these corps are wll rehearsed!

Music City has a real cool show,..........I like the concept! First hornline of the night that really brought some heat!

SCVC has the show content, I saw them from the side and the visual componants seem to be what is holding them back,.....

OC,........wow,....battery is fantastic,........viusally, a captivating concept and kept me thinking, wow, what are they gonna do next?,......I could do without the guitar and Bass tho,...........

All three of the larger corps actually played tunes that I could recognize,....Refreshing!

Sorry, I am not a guard guy, but I liked what Music City had happening,......

I can see OC in front of SCVC ....but not by 3 point.. What were the judges watching? AND they (SCVC) was electric tonight. The crowd jumped to its feet at the end for SCVC , didn't see that for OC. Don't get me wrong, the audience stood for OC but they jumped up for SCVC.

Oh judges..

• Like 1

Depending on who was at the Spring Valley show, the numbers aren't comparable. Contest dynamics, different panel, etc. That being said, I doubt the spread will remain this wide come Finsls week. Not that I mind the spread (being a non touring staffer for OC :)) but I can see it tightening up at the big show.

Until then, GO OREGON CRUSADERS!!!!

• Like 1

I can see OC in front of SCVC ....but not by 3 point.. What were the judges watching? AND they (SCVC) was electric tonight. The crowd jumped to its feet at the end for SCVC , didn't see that for OC. Don't get me wrong, the audience stood for OC but they jumped up for SCVC.

Oh judges..

without looking at the recap,........my guess is field percussion and visual catagories are where OC is excelling past SCVS,............again, OC's battery sounded very clean to me,...........