Muchachos disqualfication controversy

All hail the Crossmen for being the only one of the Dirty 3 to survive!!!

SCV survived! But they weren't DQed.

Huh???

Edited by LancerFi

Huh???

HUH??? 2 overaged people from the UK? I think? 1989? I think, but I don't know if those specifics are correct.

But their birth certificates/passports were so good the authorities didn't even discover them and I believe it was prior to prelims/finals.

Different circumstances altogether.......but then again.....they are SCV.....

Edited by LancerFi

:sshh:

Edited by LancerFi

Huh???

HUH??? 2 overaged people from the UK? I think? 1989? I think, but I don't know if those specifics are correct.

But their birth certificates/passports were so good the authorities didn't even discover them and I believe it was prior to prelims/finals.

Different circumstances altogether.......but then again.....they are SCV.....

My thoughts exactly!

But when someone says "HUH???" I must respond. It is part of history after all....

Yes I agree, very different!!

I still have to say, "Huh???" (not "HUH???"), because I still don't know what happened with SCV.

August 10 was part of that and Bridgemen benefitted from the competition.

You know something..... I meant what I said...

I really don't care if you or anybody else believes what I say or not....

But since you WERE THERE.......................I'll simply end it by saying...

You marched Madison ( a fine corps BTW) therefore you consider yourself a DCG (Drum Corps God) who am I to argue with the likes of the almighty Drum Corps God. Since you WERE THERE...... you know everything about Bridgemen, DCI, the judging panel at Fort Collins....The Don's.... etc....etc......

BTW.... have you met JeffyPoo????

Have a great evening!!

The advantage of being there is simply that I heard and saw everything in its time, nothing was relayed to me years later which was the way I think you have received your information.

If I as a Scout was a Drum Corps God, nobody told me, and nobody sure as #### told Bridgemen who we beat no times in 1977. I've never said Bridgemen weren't fabulous in 77, they just weren't better than 4th. The comment by mobrien was correct. The drill was follow the leader fluff.

You seem to want to tell your story and not have anyone make a comment on it. Sorry, if what you say doesnt square with what I know, I'll say so. And you can drop the "poor me" attitude. Sometimes folks are going to disagree with you.