Tonight's the Night!

Academy went down 1.1 points! Corps just made it to 80.15 and got knocked right back to 79.1. Talk about having the wind taken out of your sails... Hope the kids aren't discouraged.

i saw that for the Academy felt bad for them my son was with them last year so I still cheer them on!

I just texte3d Craig to tell him no on eis tweeting so he's going to try to get info.

He said, It was super old school for BK today, warmed up insomeone's front yard, while they partied around them.

Madison was good, had a quad hole which is weird. Spirit's on now. They're looking good.

Thats awesome

Thats awesome

Pssh, I was trying to edit this incase someone copied. My fingers don't like texting so they're messing up my typing on here.

I just texted Craig to tell him no one is tweeting so he's going to try to get info.

He said, It was super old school for BK today, warmed up in someone's front yard, while they partied around them.

Madison was good, had a quad hole which is weird. Spirit's on now. They're looking good.

Sorry for all the typo's my fingers think they're texting and they don't like it. :thumbdown:

Tenor hole is due to ankle.

Madison shouldn't be on first after INT and glass men shouldnt have gone first. Don't thy normally go in last years order minus regional?

Edited by MotorCityMusician

Blue Stars are on now but he is on side so he can't see. He'll try to ask as heis able but he's getting BK ready, sorry, I'm trying. I asked about the order of corps performing, waiting for answer