2v DEG Contrabass

BigDale

I am actively seeking a 2v DEG contrabass. If you know of anyone that is selling off one of these horns, please PM me. Needs to be in working condition, not just a parts horn.

Check with Shenandoah Sound. It looks like they still have a few for sale.

• 3 weeks later...

Usable.

I am actively seeking a 2v DEG contrabass. If you know of anyone that is selling off one of these horns, please PM me. Needs to be in working condition, not just a parts horn.

Or I am going to buy a Bb chinese horn and just tape the 3rd down to convert to G.

• 2 weeks later...

Or I am going to buy a Bb chinese horn and just tape the 3rd down to convert to G.

We do have 2 2-valve horns for sale in good working condition. We were using them up until this past January.

• 3 weeks later...

We do have 2 2-valve horns for sale in good working condition. We were using them up until this past January.

I remember looking at that pic a while ago. They seemed pretty beat up, IIRC. I no longer see a link on your website for them. Might need to take another look again.

I remember looking at that pic a while ago. They seemed pretty beat up, IIRC. I no longer see a link on your website for them. Might need to take another look again.

I do have a couple of good leads, but may have to go with this anyway, as horn + flight case is going to be expensive and around the same price as new from China...

schiller-fs-marchingtuba-bigbell-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what if you were looking at the marketplace photos. They are in decent shape considering they 30 year old horns.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/152818-2v-bugles-in-g/page__st__10