Junior Corps Director

The Kingsmen Starcorps board of directors is seeking a Junior Corps Director to help rebuild the Kingsmen. Goal is to get the Kingsmen back on the field and back into DCI. Please contact the Kingsmen either via their website at www.kingsmendrumcorps.org or contact the board president directly at 951-780-4929, Panors77@aol.com

Phil Norris

Kingsmen Board President

The Kingsmen Starcorps board of directors is seeking a Junior Corps Director to help rebuild the Kingsmen. Goal is to get the Kingsmen back on the field and back into DCI. Please contact the Kingsmen either via their website at www.kingsmendrumcorps.org or contact the board president directly at 951-780-4929, Panors77@aol.com

Phil Norris

Kingsmen Board President

bump........

Wow, it would be great to see the Kingsmen get back out on the field and competitive. I assume they would be Open Class for a long time, in order to build a strong financial and competitive base, before trying to move up? Will they still be based in Anaheim, or will they move to somewhere else in SoCal?

Wow, it would be great to see the Kingsmen get back out on the field and competitive. I assume they would be Open Class for a long time, in order to build a strong financial and competitive base, before trying to move up? Will they still be based in Anaheim, or will they move to somewhere else in SoCal?

Still based in Anaheim but practice facility in Los Alamitos. I'm getting some really nice supportive phone calls from interested folks. Thanks very much! The Kingsmen belong back in DCI and I'm working to try to achieve that someway...somehow.

Phil and I have had some very productive discussions going on. While I must exclude myself from the director search (location, location), I am happy to be a sounding board and advisor.

And just to make something perfectly clear, Richard "Rocco" Oliverio has absolutely NO connection to this organization!

Garry in Vegas

Phil and I have had some very productive discussions going on. While I must exclude myself from the director search (location, location), I am happy to be a sounding board and advisor.

And just to make something perfectly clear, Richard "Rocco" Oliverio has absolutely NO connection to this organization!

Garry in Vegas

Hah...thanks! :thumbup:

Gary, you sit on the Board at Kingsmen?

Garry in Vegas

No, but I've known Phil for quite a while. He was a charter member of SoCal Dream in 2002 when we first got going, so I figure I can return a favor by helping in little ways. You know what they say: No good deed goes unpunished.

Heh!