WHo will be done tomorrow

It's very likely we could see five or six Open Class corps advance to Friday. I think Pioneer and Cascades are really on the bubble.

Very unlikely that anyone below Spartans will advance. The difference between Open Class sheets and World Class sheets last year was 20+ points. 7th Regiment scored an 86.350 at Open Finals. That means that they will be somewhere around a 66.350, give or take a point or two. Unless Mandarins are going to drop about 5+ points from their last show, I'm not sure how 7th Regiment could make their way into the Friday show.

I said in one other thread that the best battle of the day will be the one to get into semifinals. If we see a similar point drop as last year from Open Sheets to World Sheets, it will put Pioneer, Cascades and Spartans right on that 25th place bubble. Any one of those corps might be looking the one looking in from the outside at the end of the day. It's going to be exciting to watch!

Yeah, I've been there. Believe me, to the teams at that level the battle for those last spots is just a intense and emotional as it is for corps at the top of the competitive heap. Good luck to all!

Fred O.

I think we'll see 4 OC corps make it in, Oregon, BDB, SCVC, and Spartans. That sadly means Pioneer won't make it in, and Cascades are on the bubble too.

I think we'll see Open Class corps in 17th, 20th, 21st, and 24th. Just a guess of course

I'm guessing more conservatively, I suppose, with 19, 21, 23, 25.

• Like 1