Congratulations to Blue Devils

It looks like congratulations for BDA and BDB isn't a "popular" thing to do on DCP, so I'll bump this to the top, as they deserve it:

CONGRATULATIONS BLUE DEVILS A and BLUE DEVILS B !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

It looks like congratulations for BDA and BDB isn't a "popular" thing to do on DCP, so I'll bump this to the top, as they deserve it:

CONGRATULATIONS BLUE DEVILS A and BLUE DEVILS B !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched and listened to the Blue Devils Finals performance on FN earlier this evening. While the show is overall not my particular cup of Java, the excellence that was on display was undeniable in my opinion. As someone that has poked fun here on DCP at the nuttiness of Dada and all that nonsense, the performance overall was totally different and unique and had so many things simultaneously going on in the show at once that it was a smogasboard of visual, color, timbre, music, movement, etc. Congratulations to the undefeated 2012 Blue Devils. You were in your own world this year. One of your own creative making. Be patient with me. Maybe I'll catch up some day to it all. Then again, maybe I won't. But nonetheless thanks for that truly outstanding performance in any event.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

1344744831[/url]' post='3203083']

I'd like to offer my congratulations to both the 15 time DCI Champion Blue Devils, and 3 time DCI Champion and current Silver Medalist Blue Devils B. You both had amazing shows that have been presented by the Blue Devils organization. You're shows were designed and taught by the best staffs in Drum Corps history.

I, along with all of the other members of the Blue Devils Board of Directors, the Blue Devils Boosters, and the Blue Devils Alumni Association are so proud of all of your accomplishments this year. You have set new standards for future Blue Devils members and staff to surpass.

On a personal note: When we went on our first national tour to DCI in 1973, there is no way that anyone in the Blue Devils organization, let alone anyone in the Drum Corps activity, could fathom that our 23rd place corps would evolve into such an organization. You, and all the alumni that preceded you have made us the organization we are today.

Again, THANK YOU!

Thank you to BDB staff and members for a memorable season. Your dedication is inspiring! My son's rookie season was amazing and he created memories that will last a lifetime. He is hooked! He can't wait for 2013!