What if

Wow. those were some friggin KILLER 8th notes going on in the tenor line.

Thinking that lowest-common denominator entertainment is tantamout to "good" is the same as believing that McDonalds is the paradigm of fine dining. People who actually care about quality and ambition and expertise deserve a few treats in this world too, don't they?

Edited by mobrien
  • Like 5

What if...

wow.

Those battles of the bands do draw a crowd. There is a movie called "drumline" and it does not have a SCV or BDs drumline in it. DRUM BATTLES. that is what what DCI needs. Just like the movie. Throw down drum battles.

• Like 1

What if...

wow.

Those battles of the bands do draw a crowd. There is a movie called "drumline" and it does not have a SCV or BDs drumline in it. DRUM BATTLES. that is what what DCI needs. Just like the movie. Throw down drum battles.

I hate that movie....

• Like 1

I hate that movie....

Just think... A SCV - BD drum battle. I would pay to see that. (I'll even donate a little more To SCV when they win)

• Like 2

Granny: At our age, our moves would be banned in 37 states. Only The American Chiropractic Association would support our effort, knowing we would pay for their new headquarters if we tried that sort of thing.

And as boney as you are, I'm fluffy. We just wouldn't be paired properly. Plus, they'd have to wheel you out and tow me along. It just wouldn't be a pretty sight.

Didn't we learn anything from that re-creation we did of the Justin Timberlake/Janet Jackson Super Bowl production?

lol That's very funny. thanks