Cadets - Mahler 2nd Symphony Warmup

I am trying to find a legitimate, high-quality audio recording of The Cadets playing their Mahler warmup from the past few years. I would gladly pay the organization for this, but cannot find any links to it on the YEA website and have tried searching here.

Anyone have information that could help?

I am trying to find a legitimate, high-quality audio recording of The Cadets playing their Mahler warmup from the past few years. I would gladly pay the organization for this, but cannot find any links to it on the YEA website and have tried searching here.

Anyone have information that could help?

What's wrong with the 20 or so lot recordings on that-site-we're allowed-to-mention-now: Youtube?

• Like 1

What's wrong with the 20 or so lot recordings on that-site-we're allowed-to-mention-now: Youtube?

The compression that YouTube uses for both the audio and video makes for a generally poor experience IMO, especially in comparison to what is available on the BluRay discs of the finals performances.

Digressing, I wish there were more recordings of standstill performances overall as the primary attraction to the activity has always been the music for me. Other than the Ornaments in Brass from the early '90's, I don't think there has been much commercially released by DCI.

• Like 1

The compression that YouTube uses for both the audio and video makes for a generally poor experience IMO, especially in comparison to what is available on the BluRay discs of the finals performances.

Digressing, I wish there were more recordings of standstill performances overall as the primary attraction to the activity has always been the music for me. Other than the Ornaments in Brass from the early '90's, I don't think there has been much commercially released by DCI.

This isn't Cadets, but if it is quality standstills you want...

1. State of the Art II from BD/SCV is killer from the 2000 season

2. The Champions tour from 2004 DVD. All the corps that went on this tour recorded their shows in standstill on DVD. This was killer as well.

Great sound on both. The single best thing about either of these is the lack of "Krystaaaal!!!" on SCV 2000. That alone makes it worth the money.