White Sabers announce Design Team

The White Sabers and Director Leslie Amico, are pleased to announce their design team for the 2013 DCA Season.

Continuing on as Program Coordinator and Brass Arranger is Ben Chaffee, the glue that has kept the Sabers staff together for the last 7 years. The Battery will be written again by Austin Jabault and the pit by Taylor Eddinger. Both of these gentlemen are Saber and DCI Alumni and bring a great deal of energy and new thinking to the percussion caption.

Stephanie Waugh returns to pen the Guards' rep assisted by Kelsey Soeffing.

A new addition to the Sabers this coming year will be our Drill Writer, Ziggy Delgado. Ziggy was the drill designer and visual coordinator for the Fusion Drum and Bugle Corps in 2007-2008, 2010-2011. While he was there the corps made A class finals 3 times, won the DCA Class A championship in 2010, were runners up in 2008 and 2011, and won the Class A high visual titles in 2008 and 2010. He also writes for several successful band programs in NJ.

With the design team in place and many tech positions already filled the Sabers are excited about beginning the 2013 season. So stop on down November 25th to our Open House and meet our staff and administration. You'll be glad you did!

The White Sabers and Director Leslie Amico, are pleased to announce their design team for the 2013 DCA Season.

Continuing on as Program Coordinator and Brass Arranger is Ben Chaffee, the glue that has kept the Sabers staff together for the last 7 years. The Battery will be written again by Austin Jabault and the pit by Taylor Eddinger. Both of these gentlemen are Saber and DCI Alumni and bring a great deal of energy and new thinking to the percussion caption.

Stephanie Waugh returns to pen the Guards' rep assisted by Kelsey Soeffing.

A new addition to the Sabers this coming year will be our Drill Writer, Ziggy Delgado. Ziggy was the drill designer and visual coordinator for the Fusion Drum and Bugle Corps in 2007-2008, 2010-2011. While he was there the corps made A class finals 3 times, won the DCA Class A championship in 2010, were runners up in 2008 and 2011, and won the Class A high visual titles in 2008 and 2010. He also writes for several successful band programs in NJ.

With the design team in place and many tech positions already filled the Sabers are excited about beginning the 2013 season. So stop on down November 25th to our Open House and meet our staff and administration. You'll be glad you did!

Quick correction- the drill writers name is IZZY Delgado. A great guy and Bushwacker alumnus, Good luck guys.

Jay

Edited by HBD

Yeah, what a dope I am.

I must have been listening to David Bowie when I wrote that.

Sorry Izzy

And while I'm at it I forgot, about my old pal,(and I do mean old), Don Allen who will be co-conspiring with Ben arranging and programing.

Shut up Don!!!

I was going to say..."it was fun while it lasted" :music:

When I saw that the White Sabre's hired Austin Jabault my jaw dropped you have made a great choice

Austin was a fantastic snare drummer for the Glassmen and he was under Rob Ferguson's wing during his time with the corps !

It will be very interesting seeing and hearing what he prouduces ! I wish your corps all the best for the up coming season !!!!!

Smitty :thumbup: :thumbup:

When I saw that the White Sabre's hired Austin Jabault my jaw dropped you have made a great choice

Austin was a fantastic snare drummer for the Glassmen and he was under Rob Ferguson's wing during his time with the corps !

It will be very interesting seeing and hearing what he prouduces ! I wish your corps all the best for the up coming season !!!!!

Smitty :thumbup: :thumbup:

How about the production of a 2nd place class A drum line last year!

yeah, Austin and company did a fine job.