Classic Drum Corps Moments!

As a Crossmen Alum and fan, I think last year's (2012) semi-final performance was such a moment. The kids brought "it" and found themselves back in Finals for the first time since 2004!

I agree. As soon as the show started and the first notes were played, I had a feeling they would do it, and they more than did it. Finals was a more polished performance which I thoroughly enjoyed and has transferred well to CD and DVD, but semi's had an electricity that was nothing short of amazing and if you weren't at Indy or Big, Live, and Loud, you missed a great show, so plan accordingly for 2013!!!.

I was a parent / volunteer the last 2 weeks with the Crossmen and was there for every performance the last 2 weeks and the semis was one of the most electrifying one yet. One crazy note is one of the cymbal players broke a strap in the opener. The judge picked up the dropped cymbal and carried it with him for a while. I was nervous it would affect the score but nope!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...