11.24.12 & 11.25.12: Hawthorne Caballeros 2013 Open House

5 days left! Sign up!

Looking forward to getting the 2013 season started.. Saturday can not get here fast enough...

Housing for this weekend is being sponsored by our Host American Legion Home. Post 199 Hawthorne NJ....when everything else is changing it's good to now that one thing remains the same. Our Legion Home.. See everyone on the weekend.....Friday night at the legion stop in and share a moment pre - Open House.

Important Addresses for the Weekend...

Rehearsal Saturday

Lincoln Middle School

230 Hawthorne Avenue

Hawthorne, NJ 07506

Awards Banquet Saturday evening

Grand Chalet

1377 Route 23 South

Wayne, NJ 07470

Free Housing and rehearsal Sunday

American Legion Post 199

1 Legion Avenue

Hawthorne NJ 07506

Rehearsal Sunday will be at both The Lincoln Middle School and the Post...

Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend....If you have any questions please get in touch with us at cabscontra@aol.com

It's amazing how fast time passes between seasons. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend! :cool:

• Like 1

Can't wait to see my Cabs family this weekend :smile:/ . Have YOU signed up yet?!?!?!

Edited by grenadasmoothie

Yikes! Time sure flies! TOMORROW - See you there :thumbup:/> !

• Like 1

It's amazing how fast time passes between seasons. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend! :cool:/>/>

Hey Jop read your post about how fast time passes. Do you know what that means?? OLD :w00t:/> . The older you get the faster it goes. Welcome to the Alum. Jack Z

Edited by LucyGuy66

Had a great time for the short time I was there on Saturday. The show concept is interesting to say the least, and the turnout was great. Wish I could have stayed longer but Sandy cleanup took precedence. Best of luck to you guys this year! :thumbup:

Well, all I can say is that this past weekend in Hawthorne was fantastic! I look forward seeing everyone again at the December camp.

Buffy, it great catching up with you, even if it was only for a short while!

Jack, after 12 seasons of drum corps, I feel old even though I haven't reached 30 years of age, lol! See you at the next rehearsal.

• Like 2