Fusion Open House November 24th

Interested in Joining Fusion Core for the 2013 season?

Join us on Saturday, November 24th, 2012 at 9:00 am for our Open House location TBA.

Meet the staff and hear about our 2013 Production - Till We Meet Again! The Design team has been hard at work since the conclusion of the 2012 season.

Not only will you hear about the show, but we will ensemble at the end of the day on Saturday :thumbup:

For more information, contact our Recruitment Manager Matt Steppe at mstep74@hotmail.com or me, the Director at fusioncoredirector@gmail.com. You can also go to our website and fill out a membership form.

Since the majority of our percussion staff is involved in indoor programs this winter, Fusion's schedule will be a little different. This will not only help meet the scheduling needs of our staff but it will also make it easier for our members who are involved in indoor programs to be part of Fusion without missing a beat.......SEE WHAT I DID THERE??!!! HAHAHAHA!!

Here is our winter schedule for 2013. Locations and times will be posted shortly.

11/24 - Open House

12/15 – Brass

12/16 - Percussion and Brass

01/12 - Brass

01/13 - Percussion and Brass

01/26 - Brass

01/27 - Percussion and Brass

02/09 - Brass

02/10 - Percussion and Brass

02/23 - Brass

02/24 - Percussion and Brass

03/09 - Brass

03/10 - Percussion and Brass

03/23 - Brass

03/24 - Percussion and Brass

04/06 - Outdoor scheduling begins

• Like 1

Need to add 2012 DCA OPEN CLASS FINALIST to your SIG.....

I hear great things about FusionCore for 2013.

Best of luck ,

Interested in Joining Fusion Core for the 2013 season?

Join us on Saturday, November 24th, 2012 at 9:00 am for our Open House location TBA.

Meet the staff and hear about our 2013 Production - Till We Meet Again! The Design team has been hard at work since the conclusion of the 2012 season.

Not only will you hear about the show, but we will ensemble at the end of the day on Saturday :thumbup:

For more information, contact our Recruitment Manager Matt Steppe at mstep74@hotmail.com or me, the Director at fusioncoredirector@gmail.com. You can also go to our website and fill out a membership form.

Since the majority of our percussion staff is involved in indoor programs this winter, Fusion's schedule will be a little different. This will not only help meet the scheduling needs of our staff but it will also make it easier for our members who are involved in indoor programs to be part of Fusion without missing a beat.......SEE WHAT I DID THERE??!!! HAHAHAHA!!

Here is our winter schedule for 2013. Locations and times will be posted shortly.

11/24 - Open House

12/15 – Brass

12/16 - Percussion and Brass

01/12 - Brass

01/13 - Percussion and Brass

01/26 - Brass

01/27 - Percussion and Brass

02/09 - Brass

02/10 - Percussion and Brass

02/23 - Brass

02/24 - Percussion and Brass

03/09 - Brass

03/10 - Percussion and Brass

03/23 - Brass

03/24 - Percussion and Brass

04/06 - Outdoor scheduling begins

Thanks Jersey boy!! Yes, theres a of interest. We have the majority of our brass coming back amd we have some great talent coming in.

Percussion staff is completely revamped and ready to go and we already have a lot of interest coming in.

Our new guard caption Head/designer has been also working hard networking and its paying off so while storms are brewing around us we're all hard at worl preparing for 2013.

See you all on the 50 :)

Thanks Jersey boy!! Yes, theres a of interest. We have the majority of our brass coming back amd we have some great talent coming in.

Percussion staff is completely revamped and ready to go and we already have a lot of interest coming in.

Our new guard caption Head/designer has been also working hard networking and its paying off so while storms are brewing around us we're all hard at worl preparing for 2013.

See you all on the 50 :)

For those traveling for the open house and want to stay over Saturday night (and Friday if you're attending the banquet), here is a link to the Courtyard Parsippany. The rate is $67.00 per night. For more information, email me.

Come down and check out why our members love Fusion!!!

Holly,

You say come find out why ......... I AM planning on finding out for myself in 2013. I really can't wait to get back on the field !!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been 8 years since I put down the horn competitively, we'll its time to pick it up again. Here's to a funtastic year ahead.

I see whatyou did there, Curt!! LOL

Hey...enjoy!!!

FUSION = FUNTASTIC!!! You're awesome Curt!!!!!