Remix Competition to Sponsor Drum Corps Member

Hey DCP,

I am a Drum Corps Alumnus from 2003-2010, and I am also a hobby music Producer. I recently entered into a remix competition where the grand prize is $5,000. I decided that if I won, I would sponsor full dues of a member of my age-out corps. That is donate over half the money to help someone who can't march for financial reasons be able to take part in this great activity that we all love so much. To do that I need help from the community. The competition is based on votes accrued through their website. I am currently in the top 20 of over 1400 submissions so my chances aren't impossible.

If you have always wanted to support someone and help a child in need march, this is your chance and all it takes is one click. I am making a list of everyone who has told me they voted, so I can create some sort of letter and care package for the member receiving sponsorship (if I win) and think it would be awesome to list all the people who helped make it happen.

Anyways, here's the link.

http://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/christina-aguilera-your-body-remix-contest/submissions/142045

• Like 5

Hey DCP,

I am a Drum Corps Alumnus from 2003-2010, and I am also a hobby music Producer. I recently entered into a remix competition where the grand prize is $5,000. I decided that if I won, I would sponsor full dues of a member of my age-out corps. That is donate over half the money to help someone who can't march for financial reasons be able to take part in this great activity that we all love so much. To do that I need help from the community. The competition is based on votes accrued through their website. I am currently in the top 20 of over 1400 submissions so my chances aren't impossible.

If you have always wanted to support someone and help a child in need march, this is your chance and all it takes is one click. I am making a list of everyone who has told me they voted, so I can create some sort of letter and care package for the member receiving sponsorship (if I win) and think it would be awesome to list all the people who helped make it happen.

http://www.indabamus...missions/142045

Good for you!!

I voted and I put your post on the BK FB page.

Good luck, Gabriel

Hey DCP,

http://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/christina-aguilera-your-body-remix-contest/submissions/142045

This is actually really well done. Good job. You got my vote.