12.15.12 & 12.16.12: Hawthorne Caballeros Camp Weekend

12.15.12 and 12.16.12 Hawthorne Caballeros Camp Weekend

First Camp of the 2013 Season!

Brass & Percussion

Hello Caballeros! Great reports from our Open House Weekend. Here are the details for our First Official Camp of the 2013 Season! Our rehearsal will be on Saturday, December 15th and Sunday, December 16th 2012 at North Warren Regional High School, 10 Noe Road in Blairstown NJ. (Click Here for Directions). This rehearsal is for Brass and Percussion. Keep checking our website, www.cabs.org for our next Guard Rehearsal.

STILL LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO MARCH?

The Hawthorne Caballeros welcome new members in all sections. All experience levels welcome and we hope you will join us this weekend in Blairstown, NJ. If you would like more information on membership, please contact Mike Ryan at m.ryan@cabs.org.

• Like 2

Man, I wish I could make this camp to see for myself how geat things are going! If YOU want to see firsthand how Cabs are picking up where they left off AND THEN SOME, make your plans - Get in touch with Mike!!!!!!

• Like 1

This Saturday and Sunday in Blairstown NJ we get to work on our 2013 show. We still have openings in all sections. If you are interested in marching with the Caballeros get in touch with us at cabscontra@aol.com or m.ryan@cabs.org.

See you all there!