Important announcement

Galen

Happy new year, directors!

I hope everybody's excited for this upcoming season. We've made a couple of software updates to our databases that should ensure for a smoothly-run season.

As a result of these updates, however, we've had to empty the caption and tour schedule databases. Directors who have submitted tour and caption info prior[/] to January 3, 2013 will need to resubmit their schedules and captions. I apologize for not being able to hive notice sooner, but hopefully this shouldn't affect too many people.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy new year, directors!

I hope everybody's excited for this upcoming season. We've made a couple of software updates to our databases that should ensure for a smoothly-run season.

As a result of these updates, however, we've had to empty the caption and tour schedule databases. Directors who have submitted tour and caption info prior[/] to January 3, 2013 will need to resubmit their schedules and captions. I apologize for not being able to hive notice sooner, but hopefully this shouldn't affect too many people.

Would have been nice for this important announcement to be sent out over email. Just saying, I've missed 6 days of the season. Not everyone is a DCP troll.

If you want to suspend sweepstakes a week I think that is fair if a number of directors were not able to get schedules in after the announcement.

The numbers are very low. I think we need to get some ideas on changing the Winter season and attracting new directors or directors back. The Summer season as we know runs pretty well based on the DCI live scoring.

After considering the posts and the circumstances regarding the start of this season, this Saturday's shows will not be counted as Focus shows. I'll try and do a later weekend in the season to make up the difference.