Uniforms for sale ?

So ive recently started an obsesscion with collecting uniforms. I just now found out that the colts are selling their old uniforms which i will soon be purchasing. Does anyone know any other corps that have their uniforms for sale if so let me know ! Thanks.

So ive recently started an obsesscion with collecting uniforms. I just now found out that the colts are selling their old uniforms which i will soon be purchasing. Does anyone know any other corps that have their uniforms for sale if so let me know ! Thanks.

I suspect you'll find it challenging to pick up single uniforms. Usually, corps try to sell uniforms as a complete set to other organizations. It would generally take a long time to sell off uniforms one-by-one. But hey, good luck.

I suspect you'll find it challenging to pick up single uniforms. Usually, corps try to sell uniforms as a complete set to other organizations. It would generally take a long time to sell off uniforms one-by-one. But hey, good luck.

Thanks I just love the history of them though and would love to have some :) ! Ill definatly be owning a Colts uniform and I seen Blue Stars have helmets for sale. I just got harsh feed back from FJM when i asked for a uniform so I was just checking to see if any corps have any for sale.

Thanks I just love the history of them though and would love to have some :) ! Ill definatly be owning a Colts uniform and I seen Blue Stars have helmets for sale. I just got harsh feed back from FJM when i asked for a uniform so I was just checking to see if any corps have any for sale.

I suspect that FJM has an understanding with corps that they won't let anyone have the corps' uniform design while the corps are still using those designs.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :satisfied:/> There are a lot of people out there with uniform fettishes and most of them either steal old uniforms (which I DON'T DON'T DON'T recommend) or they walk away from a conversation with a corps director quite disappointed. Good luck with that. :lookaround:/>

I think the Spartans were selling theirs. Don't know if they still are.

Ill check up on that ! Thanks !

For about a decade, The Cadets were selling their old unis. So I guess if you see a corps take a drastic change in their design, expect to see their old ones up for grabs!

Do you suppose that they still are ?