FUNdraising

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if you would all consider sharing your experiences with fundraising?

Which worked great and which should we stay away from?

I was wondering about those scratch off cards? They sound great. Has anyone ever tried them?

Hey Holly,

Judy said she tried those scratch off cards with her independent drumline back in the day. She said people were just confused and it was a big waste of time and money for the organization. People thought they'd WIN the amount they scratched off and when it was further explained wanted to know why they weren't just asked for a donation.

I've never talked to anyone who has had success with them.

Hey Holly,

Judy said she tried those scratch off cards with her independent drumline back in the day. She said people were just confused and it was a big waste of time and money for the organization. People thought they'd WIN the amount they scratched off and when it was further explained wanted to know why they weren't just asked for a donation.

I've never talked to anyone who has had success with them.

agreed!

We run a very successful sportaman's raffle,............I has taken a while to build, but never really lost any money over the course of about 15 years,............

Holly,

We do a board of scratch off tickets (50 or so)raffling them off. We do well each year with it. I'm actually surprised that others did not have any luck with it...

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if you would all consider sharing your experiences with fundraising?

Which worked great and which should we stay away from?

I was wondering about those scratch off cards? They sound great. Has anyone ever tried them?

This has worked out well so far for The Kilties; we started small and nurtured it along over the years.

http://greatlakesbrewfest.com/main.html

• Like 1

Are these the lottery style tickets that you do?

I believe holly was talking about the ones where you ask someone to scratch off a space and the amount they scratch off is the amount they donate.

Holly,

We do a board of scratch off tickets (50 or so)raffling them off. We do well each year with it. I'm actually surprised that others did not have any luck with it...