LOOMIS (SACRAMENTO),CA 7/20/2003

To the Renegade sops who decided to take it up two octives in the middle of America, (note: this comes from me and my dad) It did not sound good!!!

Don't just blame my guys - they were not alone...

^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Great review!

Unfortunatley I was not in the aftershow concert as I was attending to show managment duties so I can't be blamed for ATB skid marks but wait.......there is another in the review

"Blue Devil "C"

They even had a signature BD sop tag at the end."

Guess who? B)

Gotta be 'Special K'........

Actually, I thought the same thing at lunch today. I had been calling them K's all year but I think the new term for lead sop/mellophone phracks shall be "Special K"

"Let it be written from this day forth that a new note shall be introduced into the chromatic scale. It shall be named ... "Special K".

That is all....

I think the new term for lead sop/mellophone phracks shall be "Special K"

Nobody said anything about a phrack! Must be a mellophone thing :P

**SENIOR SHOWDOWN**

SO CAL DREAM: (60.25)

They have one sop who can hit the high ones, which has almost become customary with CA senior corps.

Actually, we have at least three who can hit "the high ones," but two of them weren't there that night.

**SENIOR SHOWDOWN**

SO CAL DREAM:  (60.25)

They have one sop who can hit the high ones, which has almost become customary with CA senior corps.

Actually, we have at least three who can hit "the high ones," but two of them weren't there that night.

Just admit it, Edith, you were the one screaming those double C's. Thought you could hide in the middle of all those other guys, didn't ya! Didn't ya!!! Hrmph! -_-

cheeky-smiley-005.gif

"Let it be written from this day forth that a new note shall be introduced into the chromatic scale. It shall be named ... "Special K".

ya see......?!

there i go inventing another new drum corps term...... :P

acctually, i was reffering to the person responsible for the release.... ^0^

but, that works too!

**SENIOR SHOWDOWN**

SO CAL DREAM:  (60.25)

Just admit it, Edith, you were the one screaming those double C's. Thought you could hide in the middle of all those other guys, didn't ya! Didn't ya!!! Hrmph! -_-

cheeky-smiley-005.gif

Well, yes - but there's a difference between "screaming" double C's and actually being able to play them through the instrument. :rolleyes:

:jeff: