Opportunities for individuals to play?

Still not really sure I'll be able to be in a corps this year. Some unknowns at the present and it bugs me to be a "corps member" and not be able to give close to 100%.

So I'm looking for ideas in case things don't pan out. I know about I&E at DCA and meet the qualifications. But what else might there be? I have some guesses but if anyone has any thoughts please tell me like I am totally clueless. OK, I'm mostly clueless so not much pretending needed.

And if you think this is wild question wait 'til you hear the next one.... :rolleyes:

Guess I'll just listen to the crickets....

Guess I'll just listen to the crickets....

Well Jim ... beyond the DCA I&E show, there are the BHOF I&E shows ... you asked you question kind of late though as there's only one more left ... Bridgeport ... Saturday April 27th ... Holiday Inn ... starts at noon ... then on Saturday May 4th, you could perform at the GAS Reunion's Talent Show in Mahwah, NJ ... Sheraton Hotel ... beyond that, I don't see much opportunity for individual DC folks to perform as individuals ...

:-)

Still not really sure I'll be able to be in a corps this year. Some unknowns at the present and it bugs me to be a "corps member" and not be able to give close to 100%.

So I'm looking for ideas in case things don't pan out. I know about I&E at DCA and meet the qualifications. But what else might there be? I have some guesses but if anyone has any thoughts please tell me like I am totally clueless. OK, I'm mostly clueless so not much pretending needed.

And if you think this is wild question wait 'til you hear the next one.... :rolleyes:/>

We have an All Star opportunity here in Erie,.........3 more rehearsals and a parade and concert celebrating Perry's victory over the British fleet during the War of 1812,...........this is a pretty big deal for the city of Erie,......while the battle actually took place at Put In Bay near, Toledo Ohio, Perry's fleet was built here in Erie,.............

Well Jim ... beyond the DCA I&E show, there are the BHOF I&E shows ... you asked you question kind of late though as there's only one more left ... Bridgeport ... Saturday April 27th ... Holiday Inn ... starts at noon ... then on Saturday May 4th, you could perform at the GAS Reunion's Talent Show in Mahwah, NJ ... Sheraton Hotel ... beyond that, I don't see much opportunity for individual DC folks to perform as individuals ...

:-)

That's the kind of shows I was thinking about Andy, thanks. With the exception of 2013 DCA I&E didn't know the schedule so this helps. I said 2013 in the OP but was thinking 2014 as well.

And Gary, so THAT'S what those emails are all about. :tongue:/> Irony is we went to Put In Bay a few years back when we visited my aunt and uncle in Fremont, OH.

Thanks guys....

Edited by JimF-LowBari