Minnesota and Fan Network

Is it just me? On the Fan Network stream for tonight, I lost the video (screen went black) for the last couple minutes of Madison, Cavies and Boston...but the audio keeps going....then the video comes back just before the next corps...and during Madison I even got three pop ups saying the video was not available...is this just me, or is someone else having this problem..too?

Quite a few people are as well

Is it just me? On the Fan Network stream for tonight, I lost the video (screen went black) for the last couple minutes of Madison, Cavies and Boston...but the audio keeps going....then the video comes back just before the next corps...and during Madison I even got three pop ups saying the video was not available...is this just me, or is someone else having this problem..too?

Mine froze up at the climax of the entire show!!! Just as the SCOUTS were coming on to the field...missed the whole perofrmance, but fortunately, I was able to rewind and watch it again. All I can say is, WOW! GO SCOUTS. I know it will never happen....but boy, I would put them in first place if I were a judge!!!!

• Like 1