Atlanta CV Goes Viral on the DCI Fan Network

Check out our performance at "The Dome" during the DCI Southeastern Championship this past Sunday.

Atlanta CV Georgia Dome Performance

DCI Fan Network

• Like 1

That's pretty impressive, CV!

The best I've seen the corps since its inception. SOLID percussion. Guard is right there with anyone else. Brass talented, but I would like a book with more sustained melody. I'm going to say a 5th Place at DCA is within your grasp. All things considered. . . . THAT AIN'T BAD!

Edited by Fred Windish

CV outstanding performace your in the top 5 of DCA wishing the best year ever ,Loved your show .Be Great to see you knock off some of the long standing 5 .

That's pretty impressive, CV!

The best I've seen the corps since its inception. SOLID percussion. Guard is right there with anyone else. Brass talented, but I would like a book with more sustained melody. I'm going to say a 5th Place at DCA is within your grasp. All things considered. . . . THAT AIN'T BAD!

Fred I agree with you a very very nice show and a considerable improvement from the past. I also would have preferred a book with more sustained melody. A little to esoteric and abstruse for me. I will see ES this weekend at Kingston but as of right now I don't see the CV in the top 5. Then again it's only my opinion and that doesn't count for anything.

Great program!

Well presented!

Love the telescope!!

Ken

• Like 2