What shows are your favorites?

Saw this discussion in World Class Forums so I thought I would start one in the Open Class. Now I know that these groups are not broadcast like the World Class corps are, but if you have seen them live or otherwise, share your thoughts!

Saw this discussion in World Class Forums so I thought I would start one in the Open Class. Now I know that these groups are not broadcast like the World Class corps are, but if you have seen them live or otherwise, share your thoughts!

I really love BDB's show this year. Here's why:

-Their brass is LOUD!

-The battery is stupidly clean! (18.0 last night!)

-The props and floor are super cool!

-The performance of the individuals as "warped people" is really lively and it jumps off the field.

-LOVE the uniform change!

-The music is fun and really cool, especially battery.

For those who may not have noticed, on the Fan Network, you already can watch performances by Blue Devils B, Blue Devils C, City Sound, Colt Cadets, Genesis, Gold, Impulse, Legends, Music City, Racine Scouts, Raiders, 7th Regiment, Spartans, Thunder, and Vanguard Cadets.

Saw my first Open Class show in Rice Lake, Wi. I was blown away by Genesis and Spartans. It's so nice to see a show and actually recognize the music!!!!